“I felt heard, understood and discovered by my partner”
“So helpful to have access to professional therapists to help whenever we got stuck in an exercise”
“The best couples workshop we have ever attended”
“Opened up conversations with my partner we have never had”
No group sharing required.
All sharing is between you and your spouse with fully trained therapists ready to support you as needed.
April 21-22 2018
Royal Anne Hotel, 348 Bernard Ave. Kelowna, V1Y 6N5.
Reduce your conflict and increase your sense of connection.
Based on the book
Hold Me Tight:
Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
By: Dr. Sue Johnson www.holdmetight.com
CLICK HERE to read about the workshop details
- Recognizing Demon Dialogues—In this first conversation, couples identify negative and destructive cycles that prevent them from hearing one another’s deepest desire for love and connection.
- Finding the Raw Spots—Here, each partner learns to look beyond immediate, impulsive reactions, seeking to understand vulnerabilities and fears experienced by their lover.
- Revisiting a Rocky Moment—This conversation provides a platform for de-escalating conflict and repairing rifts in a relationship and building emotional safety.
- Hold Me Tight—The heart of the workshop experience: this conversation moves partners into being more accessible, emotionally responsive, and deeply engaged with each other.
- Forgiving Injuries—Injuries may be forgiven but they never disappear. Instead, they need to become integrated into couples’ conversations as demonstrations of renewal and connection. Knowing how to find and offer forgiveness empowers couples to strengthen their bond.
- Bonding Through Sex and Touch—Here, couples find how emotional connection creates great sex, and good sex creates deeper emotional connection.
- Keeping Your Love Alive—This last conversation is built on the understanding that love is a continual process of losing and finding emotional connection; it asks couples to be deliberate and mindful about maintaining connection.